Wednesday, February 10, 2010

presenting the delightful dozen


So amongst all the confusion of moving, I'm a bit behind these lovely ladies in updating about the (drumroll, please...)

Delightful Dozen.

12 fashion bloggers. Several different parts of the country. And a lot of traveling clothing items.

While I don't think we'll be writing each other lengthy letters about soccer camp or how we've fallen in love with an artist while living in Greece, the concept is the same: traveling pants (or insert any other clothing item here) between a stylistically varied group of girls.

I can't wait to see what comes out of this, but don't let me convince you. Just check out any of the girls above and you'd be excited, too!

Starting from the top left, we have Jenn of Sally Jane Vintage, Jen of Jen Loves Kev, Mel of Idee Geniale, Rebecca of The Clothes Horse, me, Indiana of Adored Austin, Julie of Orchid Grey, Kristin of Leproust Vintage, Tieka of Selective Potential, Jessica of What I Wore, Erin of Calivintage and Elizabeth of Delightfully Tacky.

Lovely collage courtesy of Tieka of Selective Potential.

On an unrelated, side note, I have NOT packed yet for fashion week. It's 10:38 p.m. and I leave tomorrow morning at 7. Shhhhhhooooot.

14 comments:

  1. traveling clothing items? that's a great idea! lol, i haven't read that book in a long time, but i think it's neat how you guys have turned it into a fun, fashion bloggy thing to do. can't wait to see how it turns out! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll check out those blogs :D
    _________________________________________________
    Check out ours please, it would mean a lot!! we need more followers!

    http://www.alittle-red-withapinchof-chocolate.blogspot.com/
    _________________________________________________

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dude. I just finished packing and it's 2 am and I my plane leaves at 9. I have a feeling that this lack of sleep tonight is an indication of things to come this week.... I'm so excited!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a great idea!
    So lucky going to FW! :)))

    ReplyDelete
  5. Have I mentioned how jealous I am that you are going to NYFW.

    ReplyDelete
  6. love the idea - that's awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What an awesome idea!

    P.S: Check out Roxy.com girly, I think you're on there if you haven't already noticed!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yay! Very excited for this! Can't wait to meet you in NY!

    ReplyDelete
  9. wow, it sounds great! can't wait!

    ReplyDelete
  10. wow, you guys are like the sisterhood of the traveling pants to the 12th power! you rock! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  11. That's such a cool idea ! Btw, your blog is really nice !
    xx

    • http://www.lescoquettes.fr •

    ReplyDelete
  12. loveee it!

    hotfunkyvibes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. I really like your blog and your style!! I follow you, I wat you in my blog!!!

    ReplyDelete

Real Time Web Analytics