Thursday, June 9, 2011

Get your swap on!


As I'll be hitting the beach in San Diego over the next few days, I thought I would share this lovely event in my absence. The folks from Lulu's and Swapaholics are tempting my already bursting closet with one of their sure-to-be-a-pleaser swaps, right in the heart of San Francisco. Tickets are normally $20, but if it suits your fancy, use the code: TOMORROW to get 25% off your ticket price. (C'mon, I know that suits your fancy!) Plus, all those who use the hashtag #swaplulus will be entered to win Lulus.com gift cards!

And that, makes for a happy Thursday, no?

Now time to hit the sand! See ya!

2 comments:

  1. I wish I lived in the area, but I'm in So. Cal. Have fun for me! XOXO, www.NatalyasCloset.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for sharing, Krystal! Can't wait to meet you!

    ReplyDelete

Real Time Web Analytics