Wednesday, November 30, 2011

wednesday wishlist



It's funny how something like decorating a room never feels quite done. There's always something to change, modify, add or just rearrange completely. Much like personal style, interior decor seems to constantly evolve with a person over time. 

Disclaimer aside, here are just a few things I've been craving to add to my apartment lately, you know, to spruce and liven things up a bit.

1.) Horse lamp, Room Service, $245
2.) Brass legs, Kelly Wearstler, $1,495
3.) Kostick foldable star sculpture, Design Within Reach, $22 - $160
4.) Letter pillow, Jonathan Adler, $110
5.) Brass bar cart, The Furniture Butler, $1,070
6.) Vintage Vogue covers, Conde Nast Store, $125

Oh, and if you're in need of a small break from work today, check out my interview with Teen Vogue!

15 comments:

  1. Krystal,
    I love how your personal style reflects in your home decor. Loved your GG interview too!

    xx

    http://thestyleoperator.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the foldable star sculpture and those vintage Vogue covers...great picks!
    xo Cara
    http://www.afashionloveaffair.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the interview! And all your home decor choices too!

    xo Julia
    galmeetsglam.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Every girl needs a horse lamp... love. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love that pillow!

    I have a link up on my blog today! www.megansilianoff.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. great pieces!!
    www.modernsuburbanites.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have been looking for some new pillows and now I want that letter one! Great picks ladys! :-)

    <3 Amanda
    LYLIFclothing

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are great finds. Love the gold legs!

    xoxo Jessica
    www.mystylevita.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. My dream home totally encompasses a vintage looking gold bar cart! I don't even drink that much, but how fun would that be to have in your living room for entertaining? Love your post!

    xoxo,
    Victoria
    http://thestylistadiaries.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. These are great picks! Love them!

    www.fifthnsixthcloset.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Getting about a bit this week aren't you? Only in the best possible way though!
    Love the lamp - I have my eye on one with a bulldog base but very similar (http://www.debenhams.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/prod_10001_10001_327007253760_-1?breadcrumb=Home~txtdog~Home%20&%20furniture&CMP=AFC-AWIN-78888&awc=2194_1322696325_befa7b68dc26fc426aee5fad53ad4747)

    ReplyDelete
  12. That lamps makes me incredibly happy!

    ReplyDelete
  13. A bar cart is on my wishlist for my new apartment, too! I had sort of a makeshift bar on top of a bookshelf happening in my last, but would love an actual cart to stock! And the 'K' pillow is darling! (Though as a fellow 'K', I'm a little biased!)

    ReplyDelete

Real Time Web Analytics