Friday, February 22, 2013

nyfw photo diary


While Nemo certainly put a cramp on my NYFW style, I honestly couldn't have asked for a better time. From staying over in Battery Park at the gracious Conrad Hotel to spending time with old and new friends alike, this was probably one of my favorite fashion weeks yet (although, it could be argued, that they're all pretty epic in their own way. It is Fashion Week after all!). The whirlwind trip may be over, but here are a few of my favorite moments...starting with the Kenneth Cole show where the models turned the tables and snapped photos of the audience during their final walk through.


After much internet admiring from afar, I finally had a chance to meet Jennifer Chun, the designer behind her namesake label -- such an incredibly sweet, not to mention, talented woman and I selfishly can't wait until her pieces makes it out to San Francisco! More to come on my studio visit with her soon.


Sultry evening looks from Sachin + Babi. I'm loving the fur top layered over an evening dress.

Trekking around the West Village post-Nemo storm with Heather. You can see the full details of this outfit here.

Lots of beanie babes at the Rebecca Minkoff show.

A sight for sore eyes (and an empty stomach!) after braving the cold -- sweet potato fries! 


His and hers: shoe details from the J.Crew presentation. 

I couldn't help myself -- had to post this gentleman from the J.Crew presentation. He was smizing with me, after all.

An unstoppable girl crush duo: Ms. Lyons and Ms. DorĂ©. Yep, I was that awkward girl in the back snapping photos of them. 

I spy with my little eye...some bejeweled leather gloves also from the J.Crew presentation that I need to get my hands on, er, in! And don't get me started on the grid-printed trousers. 

Another look from the Prabal Gurung show that I just can't get out of my head. 

Big thanks again to the Conrad Hotel for hosting me!

12 comments:

  1. Gorgeous post Krystal ! The pictures are stunning !


    XX Luba

    White Blazer & Ombre jeans in my look today
    http://www.well-living-blog.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. awesome photos! you're outfit is perfect for fashion week :)

    www.lettersimpromptu.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. That last look is amazing..I can see why you can't get it out of your head..I want it!
    sheree xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. amazing pictures !! Thanks for sharing...

    http://hidinginheaven.blogspot.fr/2013/02/the-one-with-our-new-friend.html#more

    ReplyDelete
  5. great pics!!! love everything on them! xo, Alma
    http://www.soulofashopper.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. fine pics!!

    i invite to me too

    WWW.LIVE-STYLE20.BLOGSPOT.COM

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are fantastic photos! It must have been amazing to be so close at all those shows!

    xo Jennifer

    http://seekingstyleblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the details you captured in your photos! The metallic heels from J.Crew are to die for. Happy weekend!

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love these fabulous details! It must have been such an experience being there!
    xo-Margaret
    www.5thandmagnolia.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Those floral shoes are BEYOND cute!

    http://happinessiscreating.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great shots. Esp love the cool heels from J.Crew <3

    xx

    glamdevils

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful collection of clothes. I like best the last one very classic and elegant. I like the color and the design plus the accessories. You can also visit this site: Golf Apparel.

    ReplyDelete

Real Time Web Analytics