Pages

Thursday, September 5, 2013

i'll have what she's having {fashion week}


Just a little wishful thinking for Fashion Week. 

12 comments:

  1. I think i'll have that dress too ;)
    xo, Meg
    www.sealed-with-style.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. In love with the dress !
    XX Luba

    Six ways to wear fall´s hottest trend – a plaid shirt, today on
    www.well-living-blog.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. That dress looks marvelous.

    GIVEAWAY ON MY BLOG

    xx Mira

    www.glamdevils.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. That dress! Amazing!

    http://sometimesgracefully.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. That Suno dress is gorgeous - love it!!

    x the fabulous life of a natural disaster

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'll have what you're having too!

    Thankfifi

    ReplyDelete
  7. very beautiful selection! xo, Alma
    http://www.soulofashopper.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. love this shade of blue!

    http://gregoryxgregory.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the pop of cobalt blue in that dress.

    Kisses,
    Sofia

    stylishlyinlove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great picks! Those Lanvin necklaces have been everywhere and I love them.

    www.hotchildinchicity.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love this look! Hope you are having an amazing time at NYFW!
    Keep taking lots of photos!

    The Style Storm
    xo, Christina

    ReplyDelete