Tuesday, August 26, 2014

i'll have what she's having {packing for turkey}


Truth be told, my bags aren't even close to being unpacked yet from Jamaica and yet here I am, ready to pack them to the brim for the next trip. That's right, my trip to Turkey has arrived in full force and is officially T-6 days away (summer, where did you go?!). I'll be hopping around with my friend and jetsetter partner in crime, Heather, and cannot wait to get lost in Istanbul, explore ruins in Ephesus and relax on the beaches of Bodrum.

My personal highlight I'm looking forward to though? Riding in a hot air balloon over Cappadocia

If you guys have any tips or recommendations, would love to hear them! Feel free to leave a comment below or shoot me an email. In the meantime, I'm trying to figure out how to get everything above in my suitcase before Monday...decisions, decisions...



13 comments:

  1. Even though summer is almost over, I am LOVING those swimsuits!! That nude/black/white one is so fun!

    xoxo
    Cathy, your Poor Little It Girl
    http://poorlittleitgirl.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the suits and cover-ups! The detailing is amazing!

    http://sometimesgracefully.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great pick! That statement necklace and little lace romper are gorgeous!
    The Style Storm
    <3, Christina

    ReplyDelete
  4. That lace romper is gorgeous for an evening on the beach.

    Xx Fatima

    www.fatimasbari.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. great pieces!

    www.amoderngypsy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love both of those bikini's!
    http://eternallyundefined.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ohhh girl you are going to LOVE Istanbul! I live in CA and recently went to Istanbul with my husband in 2011 and we have literally traveled the world, but Istanbul remains one of our favorite cities to get lost in! (and that is saying alot bc we are Armenian too :)). Anyways, I am sure all your recommendations will list going to the Grand Bazaar and checking out the Space Market (you wont taste better Turkish delight)... and all I can say is go to the handbag section and leather section of the Grand Bazar.. because you will be a kid in a candy store. You will see what I mean when you get there. Venture to the chicest restaurants in the city of Bebek right on the water, not to mention the amazing mall which has its own La Duree along with all other designer boutiques. I'm sure you have heard of the main drag called Istiklal, which has a slew of cafes and shops. Also if you're feeling up for traveling, definitely hit up the Mykonos like beach city called Bodrum!

    You will have a BLAST!! Safe Travels :)

    xo,

    Gabrielle

    ReplyDelete
  8. Turkey Hamam - no more to say - Judith in Athens
    Hope to see you on 30th August - if so pack the white trousers and top shown on your blog - just perfect for Ancient Corinth.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love this „Magnum inspired“ shirt! You look stunning!
    XX
    Miri
    http://currentlywearing.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Both bikinis are great!

    http://beautyfollower.blogspot.gr

    ReplyDelete

Real Time Web Analytics