Thursday, May 7, 2009

Leather and frills and sunshine, oh my!



I think we're in the long haul now folks, summer hit today. Of course, that makes my dress-loving heart happy and content as after I left class this morning I dug out from the depths of my closet this gem from last summer - the classic white slip-like dress perfect for dressing up or dressing down. Today, I opted for the part of badass, hence the leather vest, a great steal that I've been dying to pair with something dainty like this for a long time now. The contrast between the two makes this outfit extremely fun to wear and yes, even gives off a bit of an attitude.

Dress: White slip-dress, Kimichi and Blue from Urban Outfitters
Vest: Vintage leather vest
Jewelry: Vintage gold medallion
Shoes: Gold gladiator sandals, Giani Bini (not featured in photo)

P.S. As evidenced in my photos, I could use a photographer soon. Any takers?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Real Time Web Analytics