Friday, July 17, 2009

these jeans could use some lace





So lovelies, I was channeling my inner, lanky, pouty-faced runway model the other day (her name is Natasha, from Russia) and was wondering what she would wear to prowl the alleys of Reno. This is what I came up with.

Now, having said that, you all probably think I hear voices.

Shit.

Shirt: Long black with lace shirt worn backwards, Charlotte Russe
Skirt: Black bandage skirt, Target
Shoes: Black, lace-up ankle boots, H&M
Vest: DIY men's jean jacket (SO COMFY!)
Glasses: Borrowed from Natasha (just kidding)

7 comments:

  1. i love your jaket!!

    xxx
    http://naoqueropastiche.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Natasha is rocking it! Love the cute glasses and the way you tie up your hair is perfect:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, this outfit is amazing! I am loving the lace - the entire ensemble is perfection!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ack! I LOVE the denim + lace!!! You look unbelievably cool...probably too cool for me...LOVE IT!

    ReplyDelete
  5. love the lace and jean jacket.
    !!!
    you got yourself a major fan here :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love love love the lace you have going on here! So creative to wear it backwards! :] And I'm digging the boots! I've been wanting a pair of lace up ones myself!

    -xtina
    www.thisisxtina.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Real Time Web Analytics