Wednesday, October 7, 2009

the artsy type





Hey all. Apologies for the sporadic posts lately. We're approaching deadline time here at work and things are getting hectic. And by hectic I mean I'm preparing to sleep less than a couple hours a night before this coming Monday.

Enough whining out of me, though. Today's outfit was so comfortable, like a painter's smock. The flow of the cardigan and the gem tones of the top underneath made me feel, well creative. I suppose that's a very uncreative way to express myself but you get the picture. I felt like picking up a paintbrush, tying my hair back and throwing buckets of paint at a wall.

Instead, I had to settle for sitting in front of a computer and taking a quick road trip with the boss for around town errands. En route, I picked up this AWESOME leopard print faux fur jacket that I have been coveting on everyone else's blogs lately. I think I might be living in it this coming winter. GLAM.

Cardigan: Dark grey cardigan, Urban Outfitters
Shirt: Button down shirt dress worn as shirt, Urban Outfitters
Jeans: BDG jeans
Shoes: Tan platform pumps, Michael Kors
Jacket: Vintage leopard print faux fur jacket

25 comments:

  1. I think I pretty much require that cardigan. WHY ARE YOU SO FABULOUS?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look darling! Very artsssy. :3


    Check out my blog?
    samichami.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mmm, very painterly. Those shoes are fab and I love the slouchy ponytail. Good luck with the busy-ness at work!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Get your fedora and you'll look like a pimp in that new coat. :) Instant halloween costume!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your outfit looks so comfy. And bomb jacket. For reals.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That grey cardigan is so pretty. You look lovely. x

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh my god i love that jacket!!! :]
    awesome find!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your outfit! The print of the blouse reminds me of Monet.

    I am so jealous of your new jacket.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have a jacket just like that, and I wear it way to much. You are gonna love it!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oooh the colors are so lovely! Great outfit.

    ReplyDelete
  11. i'm jealous at the coat! it's wonderful. and beautiful top!

    ReplyDelete
  12. great look as always! I love the rich blue colors on you.

    ReplyDelete
  13. the cardigan is just lovely, very flowy and feminine. nice!

    ReplyDelete
  14. love. haha thats it, love the outfit againn

    xo's

    - Teeney

    ReplyDelete
  15. That is an amazing drape of a cardigan!

    colormenana.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love the flowy quality of the cardigan!

    ReplyDelete
  17. You do look very artisty! No, thats not a word, and no I dont care :) I love this look

    ReplyDelete
  18. the colors on that top are amazing. they look so good on you! the styling in this outfit is perfection and i can't wait to see how you wear that coat!

    ReplyDelete
  19. you look flawless
    i love this look
    the detail on the jacket ruffles is really well done, it lays beautifully
    gorgeous!!

    -cma
    check out my blog @
    cosmicaroline.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. I am in LOVE with this outfit!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Real Time Web Analytics