Today I did the following:
- Slept in until 1 p.m., which feels glorious and much deserved after spending about a week of working from 9 a.m. until 1 a.m. EVERYDAY.
- Took a nice long shower and actually got sorta gussied up, again much deserved after spending a week in "I-don't-care-what-I-look-like-mode."
- Went shopping. YES. Feeling better already.
- Met a fellow blogger (Second Skin) while thrift shopping. So nice meeting you today by the way! Let's make thrifting dates!
- Finally set up my rolling rack and organized the former pile of clothes on my floor. Totally inspired about putting together an outfit tomorrow morning.
- Speaking of inspiration, I saw "Coco Avant Chanel" yesterday and cannot wait to start finding ways to incorporate little bow ties, straw hats and cropped men's trousers into the daily rotation.
- Speaking of Coco Chanel, I NEED TO LEARN HOW TO SPEAK FRENCH. ASAP.
Yup. Paris Vogue and cookies. Yum and yum. Happy Sunday everyone!