Monday, September 6, 2010

coffee table reading

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Hope you're all having a beautiful three-day weekend! I wish I could say that I DIDN'T need this trench coat at some point over the past couple of days, but I suppose Mark Twain really was right about San Fran summers.

Spending today to finish up a few things around my apartment, namely picking up some art to decorate the walls with and possibly finding the elusive coffee table. I say elusive because after driving to 7, yes, 7 different furniture stores I can't seem to decide on one. You'd think I was picking my mate for life at this rate.

Jacket: Trench coat with sleeves cut off, Old Navy
Blouse: White silk pearl embellished blouse, H&M
Skirt: Tulip skirt, Urban Outfitters
Shoes: Black platform mary jane heels, Forever 21

15 comments:

  1. What a pretty, simple outfit.. Love this!

    http://thenovembergirl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. i'm Laboring on Labor Day myself. I work internationally so, either I observe ALL national holidays and never work or power through them and reap the fruits of my labor :) OK, I just got a wood/metal coffee table from West Elm. It goes with my "Modern Farm" theme of my city apartment <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. i just gotta say - your hair is great!
    i tried that cut a few years ago, and it did not work out for me! ha! i'm glad you can pull it off, but i'm quite jealous! :)
    great look!
    katie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great skirt!...good luck with table hunt; decoratiing can so tricky sometimes.

    ReplyDelete
  5. love this!!! and those shoes I want!:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are so cute and creative with your clothes, love this look!

    http://www.afashionfixation.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. That jacket looks great with the sparkly outfit. Very chic.
    www.noguiltfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. The skirt and top are fabulous. I've seen quite a few bloggers sportin' those maryjanes.. how comfy are they? I don't own any shoes from F21.. I'm scare they're hurt my poor feet. ha ha. I wish I could say that I'm enjoying a wonderful 3 day weekend, but I'm in the office today too. Boo.

    xx Love & Aloha

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is such a lovely look, the jacket is gorgeous!
    I hope you manage to find the perfect coffee table, especially after all this effort looking around!

    ReplyDelete
  10. That is such a pretty skirt!

    colormenana.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the sleeveless trench! and the outfit is simple and chic!

    www.plentyforpennies.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Skirt and shoes are very fashionable.

    www.purelovefashionn.blogspot.com x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh what a great idea to cut the sleeves off the trench. I love this look :)

    ReplyDelete

Real Time Web Analytics