Monday, May 23, 2011

circle/circle/dot/dot

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Blouse: Vintage polka dot shirt; Skirt: Zara; Nude heels: Aldo; Purse: Vintage clutch

Just doing a little spring cleaning here on This Time Tomorrow and I figured I would spruce up the layout/features a bit. Of course, there's a little dust still settling, so thanks for bearing with me! As for this outfit -- I wasn't lying in this post, when I said I was going a little gaga for pink and blues worn together. This slightly more saturated duo is exceeding my expectations lately. Who knew navy blue and hot gem tone pink were made for each other? Worn of course with some neutral accessories, I think this is a combo that needs a repeat performance soon.

15 comments:

  1. love the colour of that skirt with that blouse!

    http://myheadandwardrobe.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a great look! I love the pink skirt with the slit in the front and the nude shoes are a necessity for the summer!

    Shasie
    Live Life in Style

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow!! I love that hot pink on you!! it looks great!


    http://revi-pinkillusions.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, I love this look.. It's perfect.. I love the way you've putted that top together with pink skirt.. And I love your shoes.. :)

    http://leavingmynoteshere.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes, they are made for each other, they should thank you for that! Lovely look, with the shoes is just perfect!
    http://milookdehoy.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lady, this one is killing me. LOVE. IT. The navy & hot pink are absolute perfection, and the polkadots just make it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this.
    Very sophisticated, beautiful bold pink colour.

    www.purelovefashionn.blogspot.com x

    ReplyDelete
  8. That is one teeee-rrific outfit you have there. I love the hot pink and blue. Very beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very lovely, I do like your nude heels with this outfit, have been looking for a pair as I think they just go with everything!

    cakesandshakes.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the bright skirt, not Gaga at all, super classy yes!

    Cess O. <3 The Outfit Diaries

    ReplyDelete
  11. Yowzzzaa.. what a great color combo! Great find with the vintage top. LOVE, love.

    xx, Melanie

    ReplyDelete
  12. wowza that skirt is fabulous!

    http://fourcarats.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. This combo is just beautiful! ps though you were in front of a waterfall...had to double glance haha

    ReplyDelete

Real Time Web Analytics