Wednesday, September 21, 2011

betsey johnson s/s 2012

  
  

 You know, after almost a week of shows and presentations, I can't tell you how refreshing it was to watch the Betsey Johnson runway show. Not that I necessarily relate to her designs or wear her clothes that often, but because Betsey Johnson knows how to have FUN. Capital F, capital U, capital N. FUN. From the models giggling down the runway and blowing kisses to Nicki Minaj tunes blasting, there wasn't a single person there NOT smiling. 

Now that, I think we can all cartwheel to (which, you guessed it, Betsey is about to do in that last photo). 

5 comments:

  1. ooooh, definitely looks like fun!!

    - teeney

    http://christeeney.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks amazing. I don't think my life can go on without that pink dress in the first pic. J'ADORE!

    ReplyDelete
  3. she sure does make a girl squee :)

    <3Meghan

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is awesome! I love it!
    I totally agree--I wouldn't wear much of this, but it's so refreshing to finally see some smiling and laughing coming down the runway :)

    Courtney
    I Can Be Many Things

    ReplyDelete

Real Time Web Analytics