Monday, September 19, 2011

rachel roy s/s 2012










Hands down -- Rachel Roy's Spring/Summer collection was my favorite from the trip. Every single piece, from the pops of coral and aquamarine blue to the asian detailing and floral patterns putting a spin on traditional menswear tailoring, was something I immediately wanted to take home with me. (Did you see all those cropped trousers? They have my name ALL over them!) I love how Rachel seemingly designs for herself and it sings in her work. Absolutely sings. 

4 comments:

  1. gorgeous looks!
    www.modernsuburbanites.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! Thank you for sharing :) So inspiring...

    ReplyDelete
  3. The first, cheongsam-inspired dress is to die for!

    Cakes
    http://www.cakesandshakes.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete

Real Time Web Analytics