Sunday, June 17, 2012

currently listening: summer playlist


It's not officially summer unless an official summer playlist has been made. And now smack dab in the middle of a very warm San Francisco weekend, I figured it was only fitting to make said playlist. So without further ado, in no particular order, here's a peek at what I've been hitting "repeat" on lately. (If you're curious, you can tune in to the full list on Spotify, username: Krystal Bick.)

But of course, the important question of the hour remains, what have you been listening to lately? Do share in the comments! 

1.) Django Django, "Default" // 2.) Vacationer, "Trip"
3.) The Lumineers, "Ho Hey" // 4.) Dr. Dog, "Heart It Races"
5.) The Black Keys, "Everlasting Light" // 6.) The Kinks, "Strangers"
7.) Twinsy, "Water Bombs" // 8.) Wild Belle, "Keep You"
9.) The Kills, "Pale Blue Eyes" // 10.) The Head and the Heart, "Cats and Dogs"
11.) Wilco, "Heavy Metal Drummer" // 12.) Goldfrapp, "Ooh La La"
13.) Van Morrison, "Sweet Thing" // 14.) Black Lips, "Veni Vidi Vici" Diplo Remix
15.) Lykke Li, "I'm Good, I'm Gone" // 16.) The Rolling Stones, "She Smiled Sweetly"
17.) Edward Sharpe & The Magnetic Zeros, "That's What's Up" // 18.) Francoise Hardy, "Le temps de l'amour"
19.) The National, "Slow Show" // 20.) The Civil Wars, "Barton Hollow"

15 comments:

  1. Love this one:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ghb6eDopW8I

    ReplyDelete
  2. 13 & 15 are really good choices :)

    http://lartoffashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Civil Wars are amazing! Love Poison and Wine, totally my favorite!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the black keys! Enjoy the warm weather!

    xx Amy

    www.LeopardandLillies.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm not familiar with most of these songs, but I'll definitely have to keep them at the forefront of my playlist. So far, I've been obsessing myself with albums more so than individual songs.

    The Beatles - Revolver
    Of Monsters and Men - Into the Woods
    Foster the People - Torches
    Fun - Some Nights
    Kate Bush - The Red Shoes

    ReplyDelete
  6. thanks for sharing - I'm terrible for getting stuck on one song and not giving any other a chance! I'm going to listen to all yours and give my poor husband's ears a break from my usual tracks ;)

    ♥ ThankFifi

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for sharing! I definitely want to check out some of the ones I haven't heard of on that list.

    Enjoy the warm SF weather!

    - Melissa
    http://prettyinpolkadot.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for sharing, I have been following your blog for a long time now and I so look forward to your posts !! It has actually giving me the confidence to start my own ( but as yet have no followers , haha ) if you ever get a spare minute I would really appreciate if you could have a look ....Sincerelysuzanneproctor.blogspot.co.UK ......thanks so much

    ReplyDelete
  9. dr. dog and the lumineers. win.

    http://butimnotajournalist.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. I just recently bought Edward Sharpe and the Magnetic Zeros! I'm really loving it and listening to Black Light Dinner Party, Without You by Cher Lloyd as well as Bam Bam by Sister Nancy.

    -Elvira :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. love adele lately
    xox
    borka
    http://chicfashionworld.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. Never heard of some. Will definitely check them out :D
    xo

    glamDevils

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great selection! I've been listening to the Alabama Shakes a lot recently and I'm in love with the new Passion Pit single "Take a Walk."

    ReplyDelete
  14. love the civil wars & the black keys! great playlist (:

    xthesimplethingsx.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Real Time Web Analytics