Saturday, February 23, 2013

in a new york minute


A few favorite moments from NYC, according to my Android :)

1.) Each time I head out to New York, I try to make a point to see a Broadway show. This time, Heather, Tara and I caught a matinee showing of Cat on a Hot Tin Roof with Scar Jo, which was an excellent production. Highly recommend. 
2.) An ariel shot of the Conrad Hotel lobby from the 11th floor. Dizzying, no?
3.) Alicia and I ran into Bill Cunningham at Lincoln Center. He called each one of us "child" and my heart melted a bit.
4.) No NYC trip is complete without indulging in a Rubirosa pizza. 
5.) What the West Village looked like right after Nemo hit. It was so cute seeing kids out and about playing in the snow.
6.) A grand staircase display at the Conrad Hotel
7.) Playing dress up in some Jennifer Chun pieces -- Unfortunately, I didn't get detailed shots of this dress, but I'm hoping to borrow it again soon to really show it off. The pleat detail in front is killer.
8.) There's breakfast in bed. And then there's lunch in bed. Gotta love room service while lounging in the softest hotel robe ever.
9.) Sigh. Charlotte Olympias. In my size. On sale at Bergdorfs. Had to walk away from them though.
10.) Overlooking the Hudson from my room at the Conrad Hotel in Battery Park. 
11.) Digging through the sale section at Opening Ceremony in Soho. This Christopher Kane dress was calling my name (again, had to walk away from it).
12.) A farewell shot of Manhattan before heading to JFK. 

15 comments:

  1. fine pics!! ;)))


    i invite to me too

    WWW.LIVE-STYLE20.BLOGSPOT.COM

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great photos! :)

    http://lartoffashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely pics !!

    http://hidinginheaven.blogspot.fr/

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow that purple dress looks gorgeous!!
    kisses from Milano
    Have a great weekend!
    http://sienastyle.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  5. cooooool ♥♥
    xoxo

    http://franchemeetsfashion.blogspot.cz/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great instagram pics! Shame you never got that purple and black dress - it's beautiful! :)

    Away From The Blue

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love those shots from NY, in special the last one.
    www.notasinfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. New York, a city I am desperate to visit! Your photos have convinced me even more, beautiful :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Loved following all your adventures during NYFW! Getting a chance to see the designs and designers up close - through your lens - was great! Am excited to hunt down Jennifer Chun's designs in LA!

    Cheers.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Stunning photographs! I follow you now!



    xx
    Théa

    ReplyDelete
  11. That's awesome you saw Bill! He's such a gem. Sounds like it was a great NYC trip, always enjoy following along in your fashion adventures!

    ReplyDelete

Real Time Web Analytics