Outfit posts have been slowing down here lately (caught a bit of a cold last week) but that doesn't mean things won't be in full swing soon! To tide you over, here's a peek at what I've been up to the past few weeks.
1. Celebrated the wedding one of my dearest friends and former college roommates last weekend. So fun catching up with old friends and tearing up the dance floor!
2. I blame this next one on my cold, but I thought it would be fun to start an Instagram account for my pup, Elvis. You can follow his corgi adventures at elvis_thecorgi.
3. I can now officially check off "be an extra on the set of a movie" from my bucket list. If any of you happen to catch the new Vince Vaughn and Owen Wilson movie "The Internship" you might just catch the back of my head in one scene! (Hey, it's the little things that count, right?)
4. "Look at me, I'm Sandra Dee...."
5. Gotta love sale season! Scored these Olympia babies on The Real Real.
6. Sitting front row at the Academy of Art graduation presentation.