Tuesday, July 16, 2013

this & that: america's cup


As I mentioned yesterday, I was beyond excited and honored to attend an America's Cup race with the Camper team this past weekend to cheer on New Zealand (go Kiwis!). While I've lived in San Francisco for close to four years now (crazy how time flies!), I rarely get to experience the city from the water. Luckily, SF put her best face forward with clear skies and plenty of sun. Here are a few of my favorite highlights:

Shopping at Intermix in Marin the day before the race for the perfect outfit. How amazing are these shoes? // I eventually picked out this Robert Rodriguez dress from Intermix to wear for the day -- and I'm so glad I did. I'm a sucker for a little white dress, what can I say?


A delicious little treat at our VIP dinner Friday night. // Starting the race morning off right with a round of bloody marys (although I skipped this and opted for a mimosa).


Hanging with my partner in crime, Lindsey, at the Clift Hotel. // Speaking of the Clift Hotel, how envious are we of this bar set up?


Loved our crew of the day: Britt and Whit and Lindsey


Team Italy rounding a corner during the final lap. // View from under the Bay Bridge. 

15 comments:

  1. such a perfect summer festivity! Thank you for sharing... you looked so cute in all the pictures and looked like you had a blast!!
    xo, Meg
    www.sealed-with-style.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like so much fun! Loving your white dress, perfection!

    xo Jessica
    My Style Vita

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loved the blue sandals!

    Xo
    Flor
    http://meringuesandchiffon.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks so much fun! I'm going to the race on September 12th and am hoping for weather as good as yours.

    Rebecca {at} Preppy Panache

    ReplyDelete
  5. Everything looks Beautiful!!!

    loveomora.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. nice pics;DDD


    new post

    www.live-style20.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. love the pics! looks like a great time.

    thecasualclassic.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the Robert Rodriguez dress you got. Im a sucker for the little white dress too :) it's the perfect counter twin for the little blk dress. And those radiant blue heels goes so well with the dress to add that pop of color! Looks like you had an amazing time :)

    Kimtram
    Kim-tram.tumblr.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful pics of San Francisco, looks like you had a blast! I love the dress you are wearing. And I love your fashionable crew!

    Sofia

    stylishlyinlove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. you look amazing! and yes, those shoes are fantastic!!

    http://oyouclassy.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks for sharing...Great! Viva S.Francisco!...what else could I say?..haha...
    Like your Style and your your partner in crime Lindsey...Fabolous!
    and ...Viva Luna Rossa!...what colours,what style !...haha...
    Ciao from South Mediterranean Sea ;)
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  12. owwww your white dress looking soo sweet :))
    maybe follow me back
    http://piiboutique.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. What polish do you have on your toes?

    ReplyDelete

Real Time Web Analytics