Dress: Robert Rodriguez c/o Intermix; Hat: J.Crew (loving this felt version for fall!); Sandals: Target; Bag: J.Crew; Sunglasses: Celine; Bike: rented from Khan Sports in East Hampton
It's undeniable. Heather and I love our long weekend trips (especially of the California variety -- remember Santa Barbara?). So when we randomly decided to head out to the Hamptons for Labor Day, we realized we were quite overdue to make this tradition bicoastal. Of course, having never stepped foot in the Hamptons (aside from experiencing it vicariously through Carrie, Samantha, Miranda and Charlotte), we were excited for all the little things, like:
1. The Jitney. A surprisingly comfortable ride with snacks and Wifi to boot? Yes, please!
2. Riding around on beach cruisers. By the end of our trip, I'm positive we clocked around 24 miles around town.
3. Fresh fish. AND the lobster rolls.
4. On that note, chow-dah too.
5. Channeling our inner wasps with lots of stripes, crisp whites and pastels.
6. Enjoying this view for a few days with picnic grub on hand.
Next Labor Day? Watch out Montauk, here we come!
On a somewhat related note, I'll be in New York for the next few weeks, follow along here on Instagram!
Photos by Heather Clark