Monday, December 16, 2013

coffee table junkie {holiday gift guide}


If you're like me, you have someone (or a few) on your list this year who make an Olympic sport out of decorating (and redecorating) their coffee tables. You know the one. Always fresh flowers set out on the table. Collecting curious odds and ends to top her constant in flux magazines. And of course, the true pièce de résistance -- the hardcover book eye candy. As a self-proclaimed book worm myself, I love getting books (all kinds really!) at Christmas, especially ones that I can curl up with, coffee in hand, and flip through for hours. Here are a few I already have bookmarked (har, har) for a few friends -- how about you? Any favorites you've been meaning to check off your reading list lately?

3 comments:

  1. I've been eyeing the Harpers Bazaar Greatest Hits for a while now, but I need to wait until I move to a bigger house where I can have a decent sized coffee table. To keep a balance, my husband would probably love the Conde Nast Traveler album - I wouldn't mind perusing it myself, either!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all of these! I'm in dire need of some coffee table books.
    Champagne Lifestyle on a Beer Budget

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been eyeing the Selby cookbook since last year! Sadly, no one was smart enough to give it to me.
    www.clothesontrees.com

    ReplyDelete

Real Time Web Analytics