Dress: Jason Wu (similar style here); Shoes: Konstantina Tzovolou; Sunglasses: Celine; Clutch: Vintage; Lips: Nars "Schiap"
In the spirit of new beginnings (and reflections on the past), I wanted to take a moment today to list out a few of my goals for 2014. Admittedly, I haven't done this ever on the blog before but I routinely do it for work (each quarter actually) and find that it's so effective in keeping things on track, in perspective and at the forefront of everything you do. This past year was incredible and 2014, in all it's shiny, untouchable newness, well, I have a pretty good feeling about you!
1. Spend more time disconnecting. From social media. From work. From distractions. And spending more time in the moment with loved ones.
2. Read more. I really miss having my nose in a book.
3. Travel. Often. And visit at least one new country this year.
4. Start running again. I'd like to get back to 3 miles a day.
5. Pick up a new musical instrument. Right now, I'm torn between piano and guitar lessons.
6. Redecorate (but if we're being honest, I should say, finish decorating) our apartment.
7. Take time to go on bike rides with the man friend after work.
8. Sign up for dance lessons.
9. Redesign this ol' blog of mine. She could use a little design love, don't ya think?
10. Cook a meal (from scratch, or almost scratch) at least once a week.
What's on your 2014 resolution list?
Photos by Dan Johnson