Friday, March 14, 2014

life lately {instagram adventures}


1. Huge thanks to everyone who came out to the bebe event last night! Had to snap my little stripe on stripe ensemble for the evening. // 2. Something about this photo from our day trip to Santa Cruz screams Saved by the Bell to me. And I dig it. // 3. Ready, set, GO! Feeling a good travel itch coming on. Where shall I go next?! // 4. Filming a little makeup tutorial for Temptu with the awesome, Alex Grant. // 5. In honor of our NYC Broadway tradition, Heather and I caught the one and only, SJP, in The Commons of Pensacola. // 6. My new desk digs. // 7. Discovering a new favorite decor haunt in SF, Coup d'etat. // 8. My jewelry game as of late (I wasn't lying when I said I loved gold in this post!). // 9. Elvis surprised me with a rose on Valentine's Day. Not pictured? Him eating the flower shortly after this photo was taken. // 10. Serious shoe envy at the alice + olivia presentation in New York. // 11. The view at work. #NotBad // 12. Making tough decisions at the Everlane studio -- eenie, meenie, miney, mo...

As always, you can follow along right here on Instagram...

11 comments:

  1. The alice and olivia heels are to die for<3

    New on www.shallwesasa.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a pretty Insta photos!!

    http://lartoffashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great IG photos! I'm a follower so I see all this goodness happen in real time!

    NEW POST up...

    www.eyelikefashion.com
    www.eyelikefashion.com
    www.eyelikefashion.com

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great stripe on stripe outfit! Nice pics :)

    www.rdsobsessions.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. such a cue dog


    http://hashtagliz.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. love these instagrams, especially the one with the red heels!

    http://gregoryxgregory.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOVE your stripe on stripe! You have an awesome instagram feed!

    xo Megan, Lush to Blush

    ReplyDelete
  9. love these pics~
    x
    http://anoddgirl.blogpost.com.au

    ReplyDelete

Real Time Web Analytics