I don't know about you, but I often need a little distraction at work. It usually hits around 2 or 3 pm, my morning caffeine has long since worn off and it's home stretch for the last few meetings of the day. What happens next is a rambling internet rabbit hole for about 5-10 minutes and before I know it, I've got my second wind! (Let's just not tell my boss, OK?)
For that reason, I've been meaning to start this series for a while now here on the blog. Granted, you're all familiar with link round ups, but that's the beauty of them, right? Everyone finds something just a little different. Ya never know what you're gonna get.
Here are a few things taking up tab space in my browser lately...
1. Ever wonder what a certain meal from an iconic book might have looked like? Now you know. Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas is pretty spot on. Me thinks I may have to get this for the coffee table ASAP.
2. As mentioned here, my wanderlust is getting out of control these days. This round up of way-out-there hotels is making me want to go way out there.
3. The hunt for the perfect striped tee is over.
4. I was recently introduced to the painfully cool LA-based jewelry line, Mason Stanley. And. I'm. Obsessed.
5. My weekend agenda? Checking out a few of the films playing at the San Francisco International Film Festival this weekend.
7. Leave it Queen B to start a social movement. #WhatIsPretty
8. Speaking of "pretty" -- how insane is this new Cinderella-esque surgery craze?
9. When terrible movies happen to funny actresses. I can't say I've seen The Other Woman but this writer does point out some all too common traits among female-centered comedies. What do you guys think?