We're a bit behind on our Friday distraction today (this week was a doozy!) so I can only hope that you're all already en route to happy hour somewhere. Happy weekend, everyone!
1. In case you didn't catch Poppy Delevingne's wedding gown, take a moment and swoon right this way.
2. You guys! Hold the phone. Grace Coddington just joined Instagram and I couldn't be more excited!
3. Interesting read about the pay gaps between male and female journalists, especially in light of Jill Abramson's sudden resignation as The New York Time's Executive Editor.
5. It's that time again -- bathing suit shopping season! I'm debating taking the plunge with a one-piece. What say you?
6. Looking forward to catching this documentary once it starts playing in San Francisco (May 23!).
7. JLaw being adorable on Jimmy Fallon. Per usual.
8. Ironically enough, I'm sharing this cute video about disconnecting from our many technology devices on a technology device, but let's all agree to head outside right after we watch it, OK?
9. Serious style crush ahead! 5 days, 5 looks, 1 gal.