Thursday, June 5, 2014

that london beat


One of my favorite things to do while traveling (especially on longer trips) is to set aside a few hours on one particular day to just aimlessly wander around. Don't get me wrong, there's a lot to be said about running a tight ship schedule-wise, running from one attraction or monument to another, and trust me, I've been doing a lot of that while over here in London. But, I have to say, there's a beauty to just getting lost around a town you don't live in. Your pace slows down a bit, you're not so concerned about checking Google Maps to make sure you're headed in the right direction and you stumble upon a lot of things you wouldn't otherwise stumble upon. 

And since I'm traveling solo for a good portion of this trip, I've been cruising around listening to music -- tuning my thoughts and worries out and just focusing on the here and now. Here's a sampling of what I have on repeat lately while I've been hitting the streets here in London...

7 comments:

  1. So great! That backdrop is awesome. And this is such a great playlist!

    http://sometimesgracefully.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great playlist! Love the background of that photo! Gorgeous!

    The Style Storm
    <3, Christina

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool!

    Check out my latest OUTFIT POST and my other posts on Venoma's fashion diary
    XoXo Venoma

    ReplyDelete
  4. You picked the right city to wander around. London surprises you with every corner.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I couldnt agree more, being on vacation is the best when you don't have to be on a schedule, you are free to wander. Enjoy your trip lovely!

    x. Sabrina | Simply Sabrina

    ReplyDelete
  6. LONDON!!

    BLEURGH - www.say-bleurgh.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Real Time Web Analytics