1. My uniform lately (which you can shop now directly from your inbox by signing up for Like to Know It).
2. A casual Saturday outfit with these red Valentino pumps, originally featured here.
3. My Friday afternoon routine usually revolves around picking up my second coffee for the day plus fresh blooms.
4. The view heading to happy hour after work. It just never gets old.
5. I forgot how much I loved this Stella McCartney citrus print skirt. Too perfect for warm summer days.
6. The accessory edit on heavy rotation these days.
7. Recently stumbled upon my new favorite house in San Francisco -- check out all those potted gems!
8. A quiet Saturday morning alone.
9. A few girlfriends and I went out to wine country this past weekend for the Napa Valley Wine Train -- highly recommend if you're in the area! Had a beautiful dinner on a restored 1915 diner car (very Darjeeling Limited-esque) and I loved every minute of it!
As always, you can follow along right here on Instagram. Happy weekend, everyone!