While I'll always be a fall girl at heart (I just love layers too much!), I've been soaking up the west coast's Indian summer lately. All I can say is San Francisco this time of year is just too good to pass up. Here's a taste of what I've been up to...
1. A view that never gets old. #PalmTreesForDays
2. Packing up for weekend trips just got a whole lot more organized (and chic!) with my new Cuyana travel case.
3. Ocean salt working wonders on my hair. Must find a way to recreate this texture at home. Most of my beach sprays don't cut it. Any suggestions?
4. One of my coworkers recently mentioned that he loved how monochromatic my looks are becoming lately. I guess I will always just love a good black and white look, like yesterday's outfit post.
6. When in Los Angeles, do as the Los Angelenos do...rent a convertible.
7. I'm a creature of habit when it comes to my Saturday routine. Gimme the lifestyle section (of most any newspaper), a tall iced coffee and a side of flowers and I'm a happy girl.
8. Did someone say flowers?
9. This past weekend marks the first time I've ever laid out in SF in a bathing suit. The weather was beautiful! Lounged around with Elvis, Natalie and Kim for a few hours while sipping wine and catching up. Girlfriend time is always better with a little sunshine. Oh, and this Triangl suit? A keeper!
10. One of my favorite hotels in San Francisco -- The Fairmont -- does glamour right. I mean, check out that lobby!
12. Ohhh la la...this sweet nothing set by Beautiful Bottoms is taking lounging at home (when you don't have AC) to a whole new level.
As always, you can follow along right here on Instagram.