Monday, November 17, 2014

bodrum diary {turkey part III}


It's quite bittersweet seeing my Turkey trip come to an end here on the blog. Mind you, I never meant to drag out my recaps through November but I think part of me has been holding out from posting -- if only to savor the last remnants of our adventure a bit longer. 

For the final leg of our trip, we headed down south to the coastal town of Bodrum for some much needed R&R after hopping around Istanbul and Cappadocia. Bodrum is known for being a destination among local Turks and Europeans alike -- most notable for their nightlife and dining. This portion of our trip, fortunately, took on a much slower pace with lazy mornings snacking on watermelon next to our hotel pool, long days at the beach (I made it through three different books) and our biggest decision of the day being where to eat dinner that evening. Bookending the trip this way made all the difference in the world -- we left tan, relaxed and beyond content. 


If you're just joining now, check out the first two parts of our trip here and here.

18 comments:

  1. Gorgeous pics!

    http://www.bluelabelsboutique.com/collections/new-arrivals

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a beautiful photo diary! You're such a lucky gal, I'm craving for sun and beach time so much right now!

    http://lartoffashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. awesome :-))


    xoxo

    new post
    www.live-style20.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow need to go there

    giveaway on my blog!

    http://hashtagliz.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amazing photos Krystal. I wish to return to Turkey as well :) Mel
    www.livingoncloude9.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my gosh...looks like an amazing time!
    These photos are beautiful!
    -Adrienne. xo

    Citizen of the World
    Citizen of the World

    Check out my new online boutique!!
    Wanderlust Boutique

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your are a bronzed goddess! Love your pictures.

    www.kristajacobs.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I've been to Marmaris this summer, it is also nice, but I now see Bodrum is even nicer ;) Beautiful photos!

    http://balkanstylebym.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Looks like such a beautiful place!

    www.formemag.com
    www.kkathleenn.blogspot.com
    @formemageditor

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful photos. And I love everything you're wearing. ESP the dress.

    Http://www.eyelikefashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Absolutely amazing pictures, Krystal!

    www.girlinahotcity.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow this place looks magical! Looks like you're having an amazing time :)


    www.littleblackshell.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great photos, it looks so nice there
    xo
    www.laurajaneatelier.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Ahhhh this takes me back. I spent two weeks in Bodrum in September and loved every minute! Thanks for sharing :)

    http://hopeandramble.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  15. Gorgeous! Wish I could be traveling
    http://alessandraliliana.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Real Time Web Analytics