Thursday, December 11, 2014

for the beauty enthusiast {l'occibox}


If you're like me, you have quite a few beauty junkies in your life. Coworkers, friends, family members. And if you're also like me, you may not be a self proclaimed beauty junkie yourself. Let's just say, when I find things that work for me, I stick with them and tend to get overwhelmed by having too many options, unless one comes highly recommended by a friend. And that friend is usually a said beauty junkie.

So the catch 22 here? What do you get the beauty junkie in your life who's usually telling you what to get for your top shelf? Cue L'Occibox. Brought to you by the folks at L'Occitane, L'Occibox is a clever take on the beauty sampling program, curating to bring their best and latest products directly to your bathroom shelf. Plus, if you've never tried the brand before, it's a great way to experience it (all products are travel size) and for only $15 a piece, it's easy to stock up on two or three (or in my case, five). 

This inaugural set kicks off with a special collaboration with Elle Magazine, who contributed the beyond cute travel pouch you see here, nail file and the illustration hand cream tubes. You can snag a set for yourself, I mean, for those friends on your list right this way (just make sure to enter the code "DISCOVER" at checkout).

This post was in collaboration with L'Occitane. As always, all opinions and styling are my own. Thank you for supporting all This Time Tomorrow collaborations!

7 comments:

  1. I love L'Occitan products, you can never go wrong with them, esp. as a gift to somebody.
    They have such a lovely Christmas packages available at stores now.

    http://lartoffashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. so nice!! = ] ]

    kisses from Poland ;**


    xoxo


    new post
    www.live-style20.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love all L'Occitane products. Will have to try this one pronto :) Mel
    www.livingoncloude9.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. loved the concept!
    http://fromnothingtoprada.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this brand I've visited them quite a few times in London. They sell one of their hand creams every three seconds!

    H

    ReplyDelete

Real Time Web Analytics