Friday, January 30, 2015

extra mileage

Sweater: Everlane; Shirt: Bonmot; Pants: 3.1 Phillip Lim; Shoes: Manolo Blahnik; Sunglasses: Ray-Ban; Watch: Daniel Wellington

You may have noticed I've been doing a lot of remixing lately, especially when it involves this sleeveless Everlane turtleneck, this IRO jacket and these white Manolos. The truth is, I have quite a few big life changes on the horizon (all of which I'm super excited for, but don't want to jinx anything just yet by revealing too much) so I've been challenging myself to shop my closet more and more, holding out for well-timed sale splurges (ahem, like these Isabel Marant boots) that I know I'll get a lot of mileage out of. 

Speaking of remixing and extra mileage, I've recently been introduced to a new fashion community app, WEAR, that makes it incredibly easy to get inspiration and shop looks based on similar items in your closet (which is something I usually find myself doing with Google Images or Pinterest when I have something in my closet I haven't worn in a while). If you've been following This Time Tomorrow for a while now, you know I'm a sucker for discovering new fashion community sites, and even trekked out to the Bay Area to work for one (anyone remember Weardrobe?). There's something about getting wrapped up in a new community site that's so addicting -- and what I love about WEAR is their large international presence. Lots of style eye candy from all over the world. 



Have any of you guys tried it out yet? Would love to hear your thoughts! If you haven't yet, you can download the app here from the Google Play Store or here from the iTunes store. You can follow me right here.


This post was in collaboration with WEAR. As always, all opinions and styling are my own. Thank you for supporting all This Time Tomorrow collaborations! 

22 comments:

  1. Love the way the culotte looks on you

    Agnes x

    http://blvckbee.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice..:]


    new post


    www.live-style20.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Classy and stylish! Esp. love the pants!

    xx Mira

    www.glamdevils.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow! Very elegant, edgy and masculine outfit!
    Love your pants and sweater!

    http://lartoffashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great look!!
    XOX, Gap.
    www.gaptoothedgirl.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. What brand is your watch? I love it!

    x. Sabrina // Simply Sabrina

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the sweater and shirt combo! This is so chic!

    www.kristajacobs.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very cool shirt!
    ♥♥♥
    Jeanne
    http://www.fashionmusingsdiary.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am really liking the look your brought together with the culottes

    http://imyownmuse.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Those culottes look great on you!

    xoxo, Elena Michelle
    www.anewyorkloveaffair.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love this look! Wondering what the big news is =)

    www.FashionSnag.com


    ReplyDelete
  12. I love those culottes- there's a pair by chelsea28 at Nordstrom that I've been eyeing!

    http://chelseascollection.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love this layered look
    xo
    www.laurajaneatelier.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. I totally love this kind of outfit :) well done Krystal ;)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love the cool slouchy style of the grey sweater and the fact that it is sleeveless makes it so perfect for a chic layering look! Stylish culottes too, it looks so comfortable too!

    Prudence
    www.prudencepetitestyle.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Everything about this outfit is perfect. I haven't tried WEAR but I'm always looking for fashion insp. in the morning.
    xoxo, Debby

    WWW.DEBBYBOOVLOGS.BLOGSPOT.COM

    ReplyDelete
  17. Loving your pictures and the authentic and unique way you have put your story across - you're an inspiration and I am following your journey - awesome work!

    ReplyDelete

Real Time Web Analytics