Wednesday, August 12, 2015

new york in the fall {burberry soho opening}

Dress and bag: Burberry (borrowed); Boots: Stuart Weitzman; Sunglasses: Celine; Necklaces: Jennifer Zeuner

While we may be in the humid throes of summer still, I find myself craving fall, mostly due to the fact I've yet to experience a New York autumn. I can just imagine how beautiful Central Park will look in golden, amber colors, with folks bundled in light layers and scarves -- everyone anxiously awaiting the holidays to arrive and window displays to start lighting up. I have a feeling that it will live up to a certain F. Scott Fitzgerald quote that I've heard many times:

"Life starts all over again when it gets crisp in the fall."

In the spirit of fall anticipation, I don't think any other brand nails it quite as well as Burberry. And as luck would have it, the iconic house has opened a brand new Soho based store at 131 Spring Street just earlier last month, filled to the brim with everything you need for the crisp months ahead -- including a full service beauty counter (I just tried out a few Burberry velvet lipsticks and I'm obsessed). Personally, I think this may be a sign from the universe that I may need to pony up for my first Burberry trench coat. Thoughts?

Hope to see you in Soho!

Photos by Lydia Hudgens

This post was in collaboration with Burberry. As always, all opinions and styling are my own. Thank you for supporting all This Time Tomorrow collaborations! 

20 comments:

  1. Really love your hair highlights! Also your boots are amazing, i'm constantly falling in love with high knees boots! xoxo

    http://sparklyget.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I Love your Dress and Boots!! You look Adorable!!
    Hugs,
    Love from www.trangscorner.com {a lifestyle, fashion, beauty, and food blog}

    ReplyDelete
  3. this outfit is making me excited for cooler weather

    -Andréa

    A.Viza Style

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! This dress is magnificent and you look fantastic from head to toe in this super stylish outfit!

    http://lartoffashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. i love burberry!
    i haven't tried their beauty products yet, but i need to get onto them
    xx
    http://anoddgirl.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  6. those boots and that dress! so stunning.

    http://amoderngypsy.blogspot.com/2015/08/worn-39.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. Obsessed with the dress paired with the OTK boots. You look amazing! It's always been a dream of mine to visit New York in the fall. I'm sure pictures just don't do it justice.

    www.kristajacobs.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm ready for fall too! Especially because it means more days to wear boots like these!!!

    Shae @ Current Habits

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nice boots
    www.FASHJE.com Create Your Fashion Identity

    ReplyDelete
  10. killer boots! in love with it all.

    xx baanou
    #shopbaanou
    www.baanou.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. I LOVE my Burberry trench that I've had for years. Truly a classic piece.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love this outfit! Your boots are amazing!

    x Emily, The Glam Files

    ReplyDelete
  13. You look so effortless in this dress. What a beauty!
    <3
    katsfashionfix.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. you really make me drool over these stuart weitzmann boots,they're so perfect
    http://fashionbarbecue.com/

    ReplyDelete
  15. That dress is sooo beautiful. I wish I could afford Burberry's amazing dresses but I'll just have to watch from far away for now :(

    coffeeslag

    COFFEESLAG What's In My Bag

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love fall and miss it SO much here in the desert. YES, buy the trench. Yes, yes, and yes.

    www.annlanglois.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. The pattern on that dress is really nice. You wear it well!

    http://www.fashiontilt.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. Those boots will be very handy and lovely as fall steals in

    ReplyDelete

Real Time Web Analytics