Vest: Lou & Grey; Jeans: DL 1961; Shoes: Saint Laurent; Bag: Saint Laurent; Sunglasses: Celine; Necklace: Aldo; Belt: Asos
My idea of a perfect evening (date night or not) would entail the following right here in the West Village:
1. Pre-dinner drinks at Fedora on W. 4th Street.
2. Dinner at Cafe Cluny, just a few steps away on W. 4th Street.
3. Post-dinner, but pre-show drinks at Wallflower on 12th Street.
4. A jazz show at Village Vanguard on 7th Avenue.
5. Depending on the weather, a stroll down Bank and Waverly Streets (my favorite neighborhood corner).
6. Sitting on a random stoop on Bank Street (ideally with some Big Fat Gay Ice Cream in hand).
7. If there's no ice cream, then maybe a quick slice at Joe's Pizza on Carmine Street...
8. and then stroll back home...