Wednesday, July 15, 2009

I've been JINXd

I love perusing the fashion blogging community, seriously, it's like an inspiring gold mine of ideas, all at your fingertips. 

Don't know what to wear with those tights? See what someone else came up with.

Don't know how to pull off that leather vest? No biggie. Someone lovely at blogspot has got you covered.

Think you're crazy to wear red, pink and neon green together unless you're binging on some acid? I bet there's someone out there in the World Wide Web that would assure you that you aren't.

What I love even more though, is just how support everyone is of each other. 

So you can imagine the shade of red I turned when I stumbled upon the Fashion Jinx the other day and happened to see myself featured among his fashionistas ala mode. I almost couldn't believe it. Me? Little ol' me? 

Even if Mr. Jinx claims temporary insanity for posting me up there, I don't care. A big, big, BIG thank you is in order! That said, without further ado, THANK YOU!

Oh, and go check him out. Now.

6 comments:

  1. thank you for your comment!!!
    i love your blog

    xo
    isquisofrenia!

    ReplyDelete
  2. omg i totally forgot hahha
    yes i got it from uo, you should get yours too!!
    its really cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL this is exactly how i feel .

    love love the blogs . i browse for hours

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay for you!
    I'm sure it's not temporary insanity - you have amazing style :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful blog!!! Do you have read my message...???...

    ReplyDelete

Real Time Web Analytics