Tuesday, December 9, 2014

one for you, two for me {holiday gift guide}


I'm a classic procrastinator when it comes to holiday gift shopping. Don't get me wrong, I usually get the big ones out of the way during my travels (I'm looking at you, Mom and Dad), but when it comes to my close friends, I tend to rely on a tightly curated list of my favorite items throughout the year, which makes shopping at the zero hour relatively simple. Here's a peek at what I'm stocking up on for my friends (and if you happen to be peeking here dear friends, stop reading now). :)

For the decor enthusiast:

For the beauty junkie:

For the reader:

For the accessory fiend: 

This post was in collaboration with Lucky Magazine and Burt's Bees. As always, all opinions and styling are my own. Thank you for supporting all This Time Tomorrow collaborations!

6 comments:

  1. so cute!! ;-)

    so nice!! ;-)


    xoxo

    new post
    www.live-style20.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. great post love

    http://hashtagliz.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. So want that gold piggy bank!

    www.littleredbook-thatshaute.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. This may sound funny,however one of the greatest gifts you can give somebody amid the holiday season,is the holidays itself.The smell of pine trees noticeable all around,snow in the mountains,happier moods all around, and loads of fun activities.Verifying that others enjoy the holiday season, and truly simply being as one,is an incredible gift particularly for somebody who hasn't ever experienced that some time recently.
    >>>>>>>>))))
    JollyGrub.Com

    ReplyDelete

Real Time Web Analytics