Thursday, November 19, 2015

the early bird {st. ives skincare}

Jacket: Eddie Bauer; Sweater: Everlane (from last year, similar style here); Jeans: Guess; Boots: Schutz; Bag: Chanel (obsessed with this similar version here); Sunglasses: Celine; Bracelet: Miansai

I keep saying that I would love to have one of those New York evenings where I stay out all night, hopping from restaurant to restaurant, bar to bar, club to fast food joint and then back to a bar again, all to see the sun come up over one of our many bridges. You know, like the Queensboro bridge scene from Manhattan. Precisely like that.

While all evening romps are certainly the norm still (and high on my list of things to accomplish here in NYC), I've been hearing more and more about 6am dance parties. The kind that literally kick off once the sun is coming up, instead of the other way around. (Let's see Woody Allen make a movie about that.)

As luck would have it, I recently was invited by St. Ives to a Morning Gloryville event just last week at Washington Square, where, you guessed it, before I even had my first cup of coffee, I was strapping glow sticks to my wrists and hopping around to a little EDM. Oh, there also may or may not have been tarot card readings, sunrise salutations and a little bathroom refresh station to spruce up before work, with some of St. Ives' skincare line (my personal favorite at the moment is their Blemish Control scrub, which is perfect for my oily, acne-prone skin).

Huge thanks to St. Ives for inviting me out last week and for helping me check the 6am dance party off my NYC bucket list!


This post was in collaboration with St. Ives. As always, all opinions and styling are my own. Thank you for supporting all This Time Tomorrow collaborations! 

18 comments:

  1. I'm such a morning person as well. I love how peaceful it is and yes you get so much done! I haven't used St. Ives in ages! Maybe I'll give it a shot again!

    www.rdsobsessions.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perfect jeans and bag! You're looking so stylish in this simple and casual outfit!

    http://lartoffashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely boots dear"

    xx, http://www.girlswearblack.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. what a cozy look! I actually use St Ives as a scrub for my feet haha It just wasn't strong enough for my acne-prone skin.

    XO Sahra
    Que Sera Sahra

    ReplyDelete
  5. love everything head to toe

    http://hashtagliz.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. the event sounds awesome!
    great look
    xx
    http://anoddgirl.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  7. Amazing style! Love your jacket!
    Xoxo,
    Love from www.trangscorner.com {a lifestyle, fashion, beauty, and food blog}

    ReplyDelete
  8. An excellent site to visit, a pleasure to visit and read interesting articles on your site. Thank you and good luck always! Visit me http://grosirgreenworld.com/vig-power-capsule/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the effortlessly chic style of this look and the lace-up boots are gorgeous!

    Prudence
    www.prudencepetitestyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Cool shoes!

    www.stylewhile.com ( a new online fashion marketplace for those who like styling)

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love the boots! I would love a pair for myself but it looks like they are sold out in my size. I also really love this casual chic look.

    Kathy
    http://www.glamsimplified.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Lips care tips
    Get Appealing and attractive lips is easy now. Here I showed you Ways to Exfoliate Lips Naturally at Home for take care of your lips easily for the whole day.

    ReplyDelete



  14. Wow Really impressed by visiting your amazing blog i found your all the images posted in quite interesting which are really mind blowing thanks for making this precious post and you are doing great job by creating this kind blog....

    Organic skin Care

    ReplyDelete

Real Time Web Analytics